• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

BANDIT ECHO GALAXY 959 HELP

anixon

Jun 11, 2006
nj
959 where would i hook the 2 hot wires to from echo board.
i read in the other post about disconnecting wire from microphone board pin 2, which wire is that. any other info. would be helpful.
thanks
allen

One controls the board and one shuts it down , red can go to on/off switch (12volt) the other can be left alone (safely clipped clean from and fray wires from it and stuck away) or to the same on/off switch with a toggle in between it to shut the board down when you don't want to use it while the radio is still on . Sound confusing ? it can be , if it's the same board IM thinking of ? it can be hooked up 2 ways , either with the dual knobs or just set up inside the radio with the onboard controls , this is where that extra power wire comes in handy , you can then toggle it to a switch to shut the sucker off if you don't want to use it when the board is hooked up that way. You confused yet ? I am :) I would think that was the main reason for the second power wire when the onboard controls of the echo board are used. Good luck to you.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.