• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Banjos on 28 AM location?

I've always wondered the same. The banjos have been around for many years. Often times the banjos I hear are broadcasting on many channels simultaneously.

The banjos for me is when the band is open (to apparently Kentucky) its seems like its always there. So I'm under the impression its running 24/7. So maybe this guy fires up when the band is open? Either way if its true he's trying to plug up someone's receive that is level of unhealthy hatred. I was just hoping to see what the story was behind this guy.

Reactions: codeman
I have heard the banjos many times. Sometimes I hear those guys bickering back and forth. Not always on 28 though. It is kinda entertaining...they remind me of grumpy old men.

well darn,thought the banjo was from east of the tunnel south of fayetteville arkansas

The banjos for me is when the band is open (to apparently Kentucky) its seems like its always there. So I'm under the impression its running 24/7. So maybe this guy fires up when the band is open? Either way if its true he's trying to plug up someone's receive that is level of unhealthy hatred. I was just hoping to see what the story was behind this guy.
This is precisely why I am not a fan of most people on AM CB and especialy not the people that "builders" cater too. That lot tends to be small minded ignorant people with more money than brains and lot of hate! No time for that sort of nonsense or that sort of person. Life is too short. CB did not used to be so full of trashy people and vulgar people but sadly today it tends to attract a lot of bottom feeders. People will not speak the truth anymore but I am 49 years old and just do not care about woke, sjw, feeling over facts, intersection anything and definitely not pronouns and identity politics. I do not care if someone is a bit rough around the edges but you have to be "good people"!

If you are interfering with another persons ability to communicate because you are running too much power, dirty radio, dirty amp that makes you not a good person. It is no different than if you walk into a church during mass and scream over the preacher or played a radio etc......People want to be able to listen and talk. To do these things on purpose is as un-American as one can get. Sure it is not pedophile evil or voter fraud evil but it is still not what a good person does!

Reactions: undertaker

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated