• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Barjan 300-PDC5

Matt Dillon

Mar 24, 2011
Stockton, Utah
I acquired an SWR/Power/Tuner recently. I can't find any manuals or instructions on how to use the tuner. I know how to check SWR and Power. It is a Barjan 300-PDC5. Astatic made a PDC5 and the Truckers Series RPSWR-4 all appear to be the same. Can anyone tell me how to use the antenna tuner function on this instrument?
Thank you.
tt.thetrapper@gmail dot com

I acquired an SWR/Power/Tuner recently. I can't find any manuals or instructions on how to use the tuner. I know how to check SWR and Power. It is a Barjan 300-PDC5. Astatic made a PDC5 and the Truckers Series RPSWR-4 all appear to be the same. Can anyone tell me how to use the antenna tuner function on this instrument?
Thank you.
tt.thetrapper@gmail dot com
Hi, it's June 3, 2023. I have same question and see that there are no replies posted for your inquiry. Have you found the instructions? If you have, would you please be so kind to send them to jebmvp@juno.com.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.