• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Battery Pack for Yaesu/Vertex HT's.

Chop

May 11, 2008
Rosepine, LA
for some reason, i received this in the mail today. i have no idea why, as i have not bought a battery for a vx-150 in quite some time. must have been a mistake. oh well, it's brand new and for sale. it is 1400MaH. the first $15 takes it home. that includes shipping to the CONUS.
VS_FNB-83_PM.jpg

<li style="font-family: arial; font-weight: bold;">Fully compatible for the following model : FT-60, FT-60E, FT-60R, VX-110, VX-120, VX-127, VX-150, VX-170, VX-177
<li style="font-family: arial; font-weight: bold;">Also for Vertex Standard model : VX-110, VX-160, VX-168, VX-180, VX-400, VX-418, VX-428, VX429

Before you sell a ~$30 battery here for half price I would recommend finding out where it came from and making damn sure you haven't been charged for it if you are of the credit and more so debit card generation.

edit to add that I'd probably contact the seller and offer to give it back if they covered the shipping but that's just me

although i appreciate your concern GLR, i assure you i have done those things already. it arrived from a chinese manufacturer, whose ebay ID was not on the container. so i really have no idea whom it came from. i can't remember which ebay member i bought my vx-150 batteries from back when i still had that radio. i assumed it was a mixup in the shipping department on their part. and, since it cost me nothing, i can sell a $30 battery for half price. i win. someone else wins. it's a win, win.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.