• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Bc 312 m army signal Corp radio

Mine
15706335548892679469154578349663.jpg

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
Cant wait to get it home and on bench. Forty bucks is worth it if it is totaled inside for decoration but pictures of inside looked clean. 2meters to six meters is that right?

AM/CW SSB (BFO)
1.5 - 18 MHz...160 meters thru 17 meters
The BC-312 is a rugged and uncomplicated receiver to work on, but sometimes you get problems with the mechanical dynamotor (works like a motor with a mechanically coupled alternator) and many sets have been modified to mains operation with an external mains power supply bypassing the dynamotor.
The BC-312 is intended to be powered from a car battery from 12 - 14 V DC, the high tension(voltage) is generated by a rotary converter, a so-called "Dynamotor".

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated