• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

been having heck

Status
Not open for further replies.

First let me introduce myself I'm G-Golly Wally!!!! Got a new phone lost all my account info, passwords and such, so I created a new account so hopefully an administrator can help me get back to my normal account, maybe I'm just to stupid to deal with modern technology, but I've had a heck of a time!!!

Welcome back dude, hopefully somebody can get you squared up. Glad you made the trip back

Reactions: G G W and Slowmover
It's been a mess, went to work for my 14 day hitch and a week and a half in they tell us we're working two extra weeks. That went over like a turd in the punch bowl, but after all the bitchin and crying we made it through. At least I get 28 days off!! And any number that's from WV or PA will not be answered. We wouldn't be in this situation if they would quit paying people while they supposedly have covid. And I say supposedly because some people have been off work repeatedly, some are legit but there's always someone that has to play the system, it never fails.
So I spent two weeks in Northeast PA and two weeks in West Virginia

186E2450-49C4-4F75-A4AE-AB9C854B17EB.jpeg

G. G. W.
Yup, there’s a scale problem here. Needs fixin’

It always needs a theme, those GGW Stories (“this weeks episode brought to you by . . . “).

Then,
someone might be deciding between the Jimmy Dean or Rex Allen narrative voice. Those crucial opening syllables . . .

Last edited:
Reactions: G G W
Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.