• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Best deal on a Yaesu 450D?

338_MtRushmore

Jun 17, 2012
The Dakotas
I am wanting to order a 450D tonight, and thought I would check with the forum about the best place to purchase. I need to just get the radio out of the way so I can focus on antennas. Thanks

All 3 major retailers off free shipping new rigs.. If your store dose not, then go somewhere else. R & L even shipped my 28 dollar UV5r free.
Rich

It pays to shop all of them. I have bought from Gigaparts, MTC Radio, R and L, Universal, and HRO. They are all pretty good, but you just have to look for the best current deal.

Brett

Also consider sales tax. If they don't have a store in your state you don't pay tax. That's how it works in TX anyway. It never hurts to search google for promo codes either.

Reactions: 2RT307
It looks like it may take a month of studying antennas before I can put together a good antenna plan. I may as well just put off the radio purchase until then and get a better radio too.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated