• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Best or funniest handle..

cooter rooter on channel 19 from florida to texas havent heard him in while,,,,,, inbetween here in central florida hear him on 19 and channel 28,,,,,,,,,,,

We had a guy called scrap-king for a while, he scrapped metal. Then one day while drinking he locked his mic and snored for an hour or two and we gave him the handle of Nap King......... was not happy.....

Thunderduck
Wingnut
Ding dong
Pinky winky
Pinky winky was actually what we called this truck that the red paint had faded on, but the name stuck with the driver even after the truck was repainted. Man he hated that name lol

I gave a buddy of mine a ride to work one day and that Waylon and Willie song came on the radio"Good Hearted Woman". His dad drove truck and he said "haha. That song...that was my Dads CB handle". I said "Good Hearted Woman".??? "Noooo... good TiminMan!!" He said.......

You Dingleberries, it's Moleculo! Moldy One! or just Mold. When Mold gets Old, it turns to Slime.

Gotta be blue waffle.. He's known all over the world. Everyone hates him and who else gets as much attention? he's had his address and call sign splattered all over the air and in publication. The Blue Waffle!

Gotta be blue waffle.. He's known all over the world. Everyone hates him and who else gets as much attention? he's had his address and call sign splattered all over the air and in publication. The Blue Waffle!

Awe shucks! Alas...when my actual identity is revealed I'll lay off the mic but until then....

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated