• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Beware of superhawkwss6 on Ebay

I am done with EBay and PayPal Chris pasquinelli ruined it for me after all these years ! Still can't believe it happened to me and he got my very nice and clean ge superbase. DAMM

Reactions: jessejamesdallas
i have heard all about him. he's the guy who sells cobra 2000's for $1999. capitalism at it's finest. (y)
I blocked him years ago when he did $2,000 for a microphone then cancelled his bed so he knew what the other guys were bidding then rebid. He is a crooked guy

If you don't want that mic I'll sell you a extremely rare, mint condition 1971 Ford Pinto with 34,000 original miles on it for $8500.

Dang! That's a good deal, too!

I'd consider the mic for $469 if it had a nice Golden Eagle Mark 3 or 4 attached to it.
And the seller was different. ;)

Last edited:
Sorry about you loss to this azzwipe.

Gee, it was just a few days ago that I made a comment about NEVER buying on sleazebay and numerous people on here started talking about how Pay Pal and fleabay were sooooooo safe for a person.

Reactions: Tom Merrill
superhawkwss6 will piss someone off and he will get what he deserves.One day ! Got me for return shipping on a radio and said it was not as described. I resold it and for more money to a happy buyer on ebay.

superhawkwss6 will piss someone off and he will get what he deserves.One day ! Got me for return shipping on a radio and said it was not as described. I resold it and for more money to a happy buyer on ebay.
When I see my ge superbase on EBay I will try and call EBay and tell them it is stolen from me! EBay will probably do nothing but I will call them anyways! He will probably get $1.000 or more for that radio, am going to keep a sharp eye out for my radio!

When I see my ge superbase on EBay I will try and call EBay and tell them it is stolen from me! EBay will probably do nothing but I will call them anyways! He will probably get $1.000 or more for that radio, am going to keep a sharp eye out for my radio!
He sent me a old and a beet up ge superbase but it still had some good parts in it, the front plastic is in very good shape if you know anyone who needs some parts for a ge superbase let me know!

I bought a TS-450 off him. The pics looked amazing. Once I pulled it out of the box, I'm like, no way, this thing is a piece of junk. I sent it back for a refund, then left negative feedback. I was happy to get all my $ back, including shipping. About a week later, he sent me $20 to revise my feedback. I refused and sent his money back.

I dug into his background and then discovered all his shenanigans. However, at the time I purchased it, he had excellent feedback. It's obvious that he ripped many people off, but why such good feedback? I believe many duped buyers took him up on his feedback revision bribes. Lol, that 450 was a mess. Had to have been a different one than I was sent.

For those wondering if he is still at it, this is from a group on Facebook.View attachment 19619

LOL, that Zane Johnson bought that amp from a known dealer that stated in his description that the unit wasnt working, yet the guy still complains? I dont get that.

Let me put it another way, why would a person in a business of radio repairs sell them untested? That in itself is a red flag for me.

Also back to the original post on this thread, its very worrying that this thread dating back a few years, yet this seller is still trading on ebay with stellar feedback. His name should be SuperFleece.

Last edited:
... (edit).... His name should be SuperFleetes . Super FLEETS

There, I fixed it for ya.

images

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.