• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Beware of superhawkwss6 on Ebay

so...in other words...eBay & Paypal is aiding and abetting a repeat offender thief? I wonder if the thought of legal action against eBay & Paypal for their role in the theft process ever crossed anyones mind. 20 or so small claim cases simultaneously or a class action against them may make eBay & Paypal open their eyes to this asswipe, or maybe even give up an address. At least on Craigslist you can post on the site about parasites.

3's

This thread popping up is a coincidence....I was searching ebay for tram and he has a couple trams on ebay for outrageous buy now price......100% positive feedback.

:mad: This guy's all cap fonts and poor spelling/grammar reek of a guy that operates out of Clinton, Iowa. He burned a lot of people on another forum, and it took a really long time to finally get the facts instead of the bullshit screen he was putting out. Always an excuse, "poor pitiful me, "that guy was trying to rip me off", "the Postal Service must have lost it", blah blah blah. Finally kicked off most of the forums I have been on, maybe he has found a new way to play? IMD262 has it right.... "Once a larcenist always a larcenist".

Thanks to you guys for posting this up. At least other fellas will be able to avoid being ripped off.

RT307

Some people would call this capitalism.

I call it plain old thievery.
Misrepresentation at the very least. Won't Ebay kick an unscrupulous seller such as that off their site?

ETA:

After reading this thread in its entirety, "collusion" would be a better term for what's occurring. There's no way in hell the people at both Ebay and PayPal can be that stupid.

Last edited:
Reason Ebay won't kick this dude off is because he makes money for them. It's that simple. Ebay's being greedy. Now 10-15 years ago, Ebay would have kicked him, that's back when they actually gave a crap about the buyer. But now.... it's all about the money. It's a sad but true reality.

~Cheers~

collusion is a good word but I don't give a damn if they're stupid as rocks, thievery and intentionally ripping people off when the folks getting ripped are also members of their site shouldn't be tolerated. If I was ripped by that guy I'd copy and paste all the complaints online about him and eBays "collusion" and call and write the US senator from maryland and have him call eBay.

3's

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.