• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Bill 2

Overtimeman

Apr 21, 2023
I noticed a website that offers a peaked and tuned Bill 2.I know it's menu driven radio cause on mine I go from one watt driving my amp back to the four watts when I talk in my neighborhood to keep from coming through everyone's TV.I just wondered if someone discovered a way to tune a Bill 2 for the extra money charged?

On the Bill 2 you turn the radio off and hold down the AM/FM button and turn it back on and you are in the menu.Toggle with the mic up and down till you get to what you want to access and hit the AM/FM again and adjust from from there.I just wait ten seconds or press the PTT and it goes back ready to use.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ AWP:
    Is it possible to be on a lake and have a homing directional beam being emitted from the shore so a person could navigate to that beam's source? For example at night to a jetty.
  • @ BJ radionut:
  • @ wavrider:
    sea que sea que,
    +1