• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Bird line section dc connector question...

JesseJamesNEC

Dec 27, 2009
On a bird or coaxial dynamics line section there is a connector that you connect the RG58 to that goes then to the meter, what the hell do thay call that connector on the line section? I have a line section that doesn't have that connector and I wanna try and get one BUT I don't have a clue what the hell CDI or Bird calls the thing! My line section is "set up" for it BUT where that connector goes is a small "D" shaped plate covering the hole. I just need to know where I can get one and what it's called at least! If ya can help me out I sure would appreciate it! Thanks!
The part I need is circled with an arrow at it:
picture.php

I checked both already, but I thank you for the response! :) what I have found out, at least this could be correct is that the part I need is called: dc jack and spring finger assembly..... of course I cannot find any place that sells that part!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.