• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Black Al Capone or 55 Antenna????

Hey Yota, Whazup man? :) The 55 is THE antenna of all mobile antennas. A.K.A. "Big John".

Jake has one on the roof of his truck, & he's only running a "Bobtized" Magnum S-45 in his truck, with nothing else inline. I can usually pick him up all the way down to his work 20 (down past Tewksbury) with no problem.

Mushroom also has one. I wish I still had mine! :(

A 55 makes a 10K sound like a "rubber duckie" antenna.

Bob knows how to get a 55 if you want one(at least he did when he was still in Everett). :mrgreen: :peace

"2 driving 8 driving 16 into a 32 pill"

im paraphrasing chris tucker here , but ......

DOES ANYONE UNDERSTAND THE WORDS COMMING OUTA' HIS MOUTH :!: :?: :!: :?: :!: :?:

BOOTY MONSTER said:
"2 driving 8 driving 16 into a 32 pill"

im paraphrasing chris tucker here , but ......

DOES ANYONE UNDERSTAND THE WORDS COMMING OUTA' HIS MOUTH :!: :?: :!: :?: :!: :?:

He doesen't have a clue BM.... :shock:

sixwheeler775 said:
Hey Yota, Whazup man? :) The 55 is THE antenna of all mobile antennas. A.K.A. "Big John".

Jake has one on the roof of his truck, & he's only running a "Bobtized" Magnum S-45 in his truck, with nothing else inline. I can usually pick him up all the way down to his work 20 (down past Tewksbury) with no problem.

Bob knows how to get a 55 if you want one(at least he did when he was still in Everett). :mrgreen: :peace

FAtboy is now selling the 55....I got 2 from him last month....5-6 models. I have always wamted a AC....I orderd one from the # given to me...Also with the super stingers....Peace..

Yota

What are super stingers and how's the 55 antenna's?

Yota said:
sixwheeler775 said:

FAtboy is now selling the 55....I got 2 from him last month....5-6 models. I have always wamted a AC....I orderd one from the # given to me...Also with the super stingers....Peace..

Yota

sixwheeler775 said:

sixwheeler, which 10k do you have? Is it a single coil or a two coil? What kind of vehicle do you have it mounted on and where do you have it mounted? Kale

heh I have a few friends including me running black Capones and won't change to anything other.....

2 driving 8
2 driving 8 driving 24
and the bigger one
2 driving 8 driving 16 into a 32 pill :)

we talk superbowl all the time :)

how many on the bowl run 55's,bad boys or capones and how many run 10k's. ...lol 10k's on the super bowl....not many!!!
Where can I get a black alcaphone antenna? I lost contact with him

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated