• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Black Stryker 955 replacement knobs

What makes you think they would be common and available for purchase every where? How many radio's do you think Stryker sells? How many people do you think need or want replacement knobs for cosmetic reasons for a Stryker 955 on the Earth?

If your logic holds true we should be able to find knobs for far more common consumer goods every where! Last I checked no knob stores popping up. A lot of Pot Dispensaries and Cigarettes'/Tabaco stores but not a lot of knob stores! LOL

Some of you guys crack me up! I bet no one with an Icom or Kenwood radio are shopping around for knob kits or chrome cover's! None of them would ever think it is reasonable to expect those things to be common and widely available!

890f4186cfb3b40ff0d20f6ac53fadbb--bill-engvall-file.jpg
there is always an asshole with a smart ass comment in the bunch. take that shit somewhere else

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated