• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

BLJ 300 AMPLIFIER

BLJ 300 (and/or 1000) Linear Amp

Hello Strikesmith.

I noted your request for information and am hoping you got some kind of response (even though yours is a rather old posting).

I have a BLJ 1000A Amplifier and can find no information about it whatsoever.

Did you get any replies? Do you know anything about the BLJ brand or anything remotely related that might help point me to or locate schematics, details, something?

I would like to get my amp working, but with no schematic it is tough.

Anything you can provide would be most appreciated.

Thank You.
Larry (lizzy86).

Post some pics of the inside of it. That will help someone identify if it is similar to another brand.

Greetings Gentlemen,
Unfortunately I havent been able to get much info on this amplifier.Except that the guy that worked on my amp said that someone in Oklahoma used to make these amps from his recollection (He is 78).But he does all my work and is excellent on sweep tube amps!He has worked on about 5 of my sweep tube amps.My blj 300 has 1 20lf6 driving 4 20lf6 tubes and puts out about 700 watts .If I recall correctly he has a blj900 currently at his shop but it has different tubes.

Regards,
Strikesmith

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.