• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

BLJ 300 Anyone????

nitroturbo4u

Feb 17, 2013
SOUTH EAST COAST S.C.
Can't find much on it.
1 driveing 4 20lf6...Need to know setup process???Also dead key. and modulation.
Thanks in advance...
Just wanted to know before <can not stand it>
I have uploade 2 pictures below.

Attachments

• DSCN0855.JPG
    DSCN0855.JPG
    658.7 KB · Views: 373
  • DSCN0856.JPG
    DSCN0856.JPG
    715.1 KB · Views: 361
Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

It ought to tune and load as pretty much any sweep tube amp. Don't overdrive it - 3-4 w DK and maybe 15-20 swing max. If you hit it hard enough you might get 500w out of it, but it won't be clean and you will burn through the tubes a lot faster. Keep the drive down and it should provide 350-400w of clean audio all day long.

Reactions: 1 person
Greetings,
I have both a blj300 and a blj 400,My blj300 uses 1 20lf6 driving 4 20lf6 on a 4watt dk on low about 380 or so on hi about 600watts all day long on my bird meter.My blj400 uses 23js6 tubes 1 drving 4 and does about the same!Excellent amps for for sweep tubers!Just don't drive them hard never seen 6lf6 in them.

Strikesmith

Reactions: 2 people
Hello my name is chuck I just bought a BLJ 500 but I don't know much about this tube amp it's my first ever I was wondering if you can tell me how to set this unit up drive,plate,load im not sure what to do please help so I don't blow the thing up ? is the drive like the tune knob were do I start HELP ME lol thanks.....

tuning

My unit has a toggle switch besdie the driver tube....Does this disable it???:unsure:
If you look at the driver tube you can see the top of the toggle switch to the left.
Old post sry wow I'm really late on this lol the switch is for low and high wattage.....

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.