• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

BOB'S

Big Cabin has been on my map nearly a lifetime. Gave me another, thanks!!

ol jim is slow but good in the radio shop. Paul hood is my third cousin.i live 35 miles west of hoods.
Ive used big cabin radio shop. Never used that 1 thats mobile over by bruces old truckstop over by the stockyards n cummins,maybe a loves on south side of I 44? Just spell tulsa backwards driva hamma downIMG_20191023_144616259.jpgme cruisin down a backroad in snoball our white pete after another load of our wheat

4th of july n you guys bring up A & W rootbeer in frosted mugs.only place we get it round here is at the ozark empire fair springfield mo in jate july... Darn it

ol jim is slow but good in the radio shop. Paul hood is my third cousin.i live 35 miles west of hoods.
Ive used big cabin radio shop. Never used that 1 thats mobile over by bruces old truckstop over by the stockyards n cummins,maybe a loves on south side of I 44? Just spell tulsa backwards driva hamma downView attachment 38631me cruisin down a backroad in snoball our white pete after another load of our wheat

Nothing like the sound of a 3208 and a singin’ nine-speed.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.