• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Boom Trailer Rental at HD

W

W9WD

Not sure where to put this.

After isle walking at Home Depot I was going out to the car and noticed this contraption in the parking lot for rent. It looks like a boom truck except it's a trailer. You tow it to where you want it, put down the outriggers and it will raise you up to a platform height of 35'. It's platform is like one of those scissor lift platforms. It's a boom type of affair so it will extend out over and I think pivot. I called for rates and it was $119 for 4 hrs and $170 for 24 hrs.

I figure I could rent that thing and do the job and have it back faster than I could set up my scaffold.

JLG Model: T350

They were going for a $150.00 a day around here, that was delivered, and picked up. The units the local HD has here are the self propelled type, they deliver them on a flatbed. You drive the lift to where you want it on your property....

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.