• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Booms...

74IN

Feb 17, 2003
Labia
Where do you get them?

I have a boom lamp, it's very handy. Four springs mounted on my desk, can't find anything like it, seems to be similar to one that holds a mic.

Try this link..... http://www.cheapham.com/page4.html

Scroll down toward the bottom of the page and you'll find the Heil mic boom listed for $98.95
Also listed are several devices to mount the boom. Heil's boom comes with the 5/8" x 27 thread attachment for standard microphone mounting, so there's no jury rigging required. This boom is designed for microphone use, and Cheapham has the best price on them.....

If you are looking for a standard-threaded mic boom, you can get that at almost any music store that sells pro audio stuff.

I think I still have all of my mic stands and booms made by AKG from back in the day when I was still in a band. Have most of my mics - too...

QRN, how do get prices?

This one is very similar to the one I have.

1360-375.jpg

I wouldn't mind getting another.

I have ELECTRIX

Just looked, that's what I have. I don't know the model, it seems to be on a tag I cant read at the lower end of the bottom boom.

It has no base, so I drilled a hole in the desk to mount it.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.