1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This forum does not allow a single user to have more than one username. If anyone wants to change their username contact an admin and it will be done. Multiple accounts belonging to the same member will be deleted without warning.

BOOTY 4

Discussion in 'Home Brew' started by BOOTY MONSTER, May 6, 2011.

1. Robb

Robb Yup

Man, you really were a booty monster.
    Congrats!

Soooo . . . . how is the Booty 4 antenna?

2. Mudfoot

Mudfoot Elmer

Lord have mercy.

3. BOOTY2

BOOTY2 Member

i was 556 at my heaviest . thanks , very grateful for doctors and modern medicine .
    the booty 4 is just fine . i haven't been been able to put it up because it just hasn't been practical ... but a buddy of mine has used the basket upside down as a frame for a christmas tree lights in the front yard each year :) (no frisbee basket haha) . am moving near bluefield west va. with a great woman up on a mountain and plan to get it up in the next few months . soooo beautiful up here , so glad to get away from the big city ! so yea , things are going WAY better than i expected 3 years ago and infinitely better than i could have imagined or hoped for before then .

BTW , i got a mfj-259b from a ham in richmond a few weeks ago , really looking forward to playing with it .

Shadetree Mechanic likes this.
  4. Low_Boy

Low_Boy Sr. Member

wow you are looking good. I bet you feel better also.

BOOTY2 likes this.
  5. Yeti Communications Ltd

Yeti Communications Ltd Well-Known Member

good stuff boootym ..say hi to macmobile43..he misses me (he does not but i know he really does )

6. BOOTY2

BOOTY2 Member

can't help with macmobile43 . is he supposed to be up here near bluefield ?

i'm assuming you're associated with http://www.yeticomnz.com/ ..... the site shows y'all stock the magnum 1 and the Yeticom Optima MKIII ..... are they booth something regularly n stocked and whats the typical shipping charge to USA ?

7. jessejamesdallas

jessejamesdallas Sr. Member

OK...The missing "Booty Monster" mystery has been solved...Maybe someone can solve the missing "Wingnut" mystery?

8. BOOTY2

BOOTY2 Member

i wasn't missing , i was banned because i didn't give in to being micro-managed and religious predigest . been good seeing you over at cbjunkies JJD .

jessejamesdallas likes this.
  9. Yeti Communications Ltd

Yeti Communications Ltd Well-Known Member

dont discuss business on forums go to our website and email us

10. BOOTY2

BOOTY2 Member

read some threads here and changed my mind . thanks for the reply though .

11. Captain Kilowatt

Captain Kilowatt Professional Amateur
    Staff Member

Actually it was because you were riding the coat-tails of a few others that were stiring up lots of shit and couldn't resist continuing with it but hopefully that is long in the past now. (y) Having said that welcome back. I'm surprised you haven't returned before. Congrats on the weight loss BTW. You look and must feel MUCH better.

12. BOOTY2

BOOTY2 Member

you're wrong , but that's ok . just do your job fairly please

13. Captain Kilowatt

Captain Kilowatt Professional Amateur
    Staff Member

Well I could go back thru years of posts and show you and everyone else what happened in those final days but I can't be bothered to do that......unless you really want me too. :D No seriously that was then and this is now. As I said welcome back. (y)

14. BOOTY2

BOOTY2 Member

if only the deleted post were still available ..............
    thanks for the welcome , take care