• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

BRAIN DEATH !!

I'm not into World Federation Wrestling politics. I'm interested in results not banter. People call each other names while Madoff types grab the cash.

Bush Jr. failed to sell his decisions to the public. He should have bought more TV time and had a few fireside chats. He could have hired the guy from the Leno show if he was too busy.

The Republicans chose a flawed candidate last time. They deserved to lose.

Now we have looming foxes running corporate AND healthcare henhouses. Too few politicians will have too much power. This is what the signers of the Constitution sacrificed their very lives against. BTW, Most who's names appeared were ruined one way or another.

Right now we should be seeing news of dozens of people entrusted with securities and exchange being sentenced to prison.

Have a nice day.

Vote and pay attention to what the guys in the ballot box are doing.

Here in Washington State the guys "in" our ballot boxes are tearing up republican votes and printing up democrat ones.

And it doesn't matter if the get caught doing it. (Which they have)

Sort of like the Al Franken State. More votes than voters?
But they let it go because he's a democrat.

Bush Jr. failed to sell his decisions to the public. He should have bought more TV time and had a few fireside chats. He could have hired the guy from the Leno show if he was too busy.

With all (save one) of the networks being blatant liberal backers and outlets for democrat propaganda, it's pretty impossible for a republican to get anything close to a fair shake in the media, much less "sell" something.
There is such a loathing (by democrats) of anything conservative and specifically Bush, that even if it's to their benefit, they will come out against it.
It's always been the problem for the democrat party. They have no ideas, they are just anti all republican ideas.

That was before they went to full tilt bias.
A lot has changed since Clinton

Not on my TV. The networks gave idiots like Mike Dukakis a free ride. They tasted blood when Nixon resigned. They collectively talked this nation out of Vietnam.

There were only 3 major networks. If they were really centrist certain newbies like Rush Limbaugh would still be spinning discs and flipping burgers.

All the networks are currently guilty of dishonest reporting. The BS filter in my TV gets warm and starts to smoke sometimes.

I used to like the BBC "Weld Savice" on shortened wave. Now, I ignore most TeeVee and radio news that has anything to do with politics.

Believing the British Bullshit Corporations world service is the equivalent of waking up to a horses head in your bed,you know your doomed,pmsl.

My bullshit filter smokes constantly,in fact everytime I turn on BBC or ITV (IDIOT TV),what gauls me is they have the f@cking nerve to charge a license fee to pipe lying,bullshitting bastards into your living room.

Its ironic that when AL JAZEERA wants to transmit the truth they want to bomb them,that tells you something.Truth and Television go together like Honesty and Politicians or Churches and Sane people.

Then you can spin these any way you like...

2000 George W. Bush Compassionate conservatism
2000 George W. Bush Leave no child behind
2000 George W. Bush Real plans for real people
2000 George W. Bush Reformer with results

I prefer to think:
2000 George W.Bush F@cking Psychopath,Complete F@cking asshole

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.