• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Bulldog Watt meter

I was on lockdown twice a few years back because I got ripped off and the guy that ripped me off was pi$$ed that I told everyone what he did and would quit with the spouting off and I was shutdown with the other @$$clown. So these boys are not kidding with hitting the account nuke button and the message read "Your banned because thats how we roll!! :censored::laugh:

Pro you were not there for that and as far as warning ahhh it was more like a surprise when I tried signing in so lets leave it at that its water over the damn I am just saying that the bann button is definitely used here ;)

Now that were off topic who likes jalapeno peppers on their pizza?? :drool: (y)

you know, the guy selling that bulldog meter for $500.oo and that radio for $500.oo reminds me of those Astatic 575's. people will pay up to $100 or more ouch! its nice to see someone in the forum swap shop selling it for the right price. we all know there is some sucker out there that will pay double of what something is worth just to have it. but its like someone said on this thread that they have to look at them selves in the mirror every morning. Eventually karma slaps you up side the head.

Not me. I prefer haberno. (y)

That's "Habanero", as in "You eat too many of them and you'll probably survive, but you'll Habanero escape." :blink:

Could also be "Habañero".... :whistle:

LOL at "haberno". I was at the campground enjoying a few "adult beverages" when I wrote that. At least I spelled "I" right. :LOL:

Mmmmm, me too

does this have anything to do with your mexican heritage?

Mexican heritage? Sorry Mack,you must have me confused with your father. :whistle:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.