• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Buy a Ham Store! Make Offer!

BJ radionut

Supporting Member and 6m addict
May 9, 2008
35 miles East of Indianapolis
Selling the store and or the real estate and letting someone younger come in with fresh ideas might just be what needs to happen for MTC and for our family.
logo_banner_256_gif_1423341930__99669.gif

Buy a Ham Store! Make Offer! Let's Trade - Main Trading Company (mtcradio.com)

IC-718 ICOM IC718 100W HF MOBILE with AUDIO DSP (randl.com)

Hard to find "In-Stock" right now...like lots of rigs right now...SOLD... before they ever make it to store inventory, best to call place deposit to lock-in purchase.
Then when next order comes in, one is yours.:(:confused:

I just purchased one of the ICOM 718 radios & the ICOM AH-4 Automatic Tuner a coupe of days ago.I was not looking for another HF radio or another HF Tuner but I could not pass them up for only $275 for Both pieces & I picked it up in person from the seller.He purchased a 31' Sailboat & the previous owner was a Ham Operator & he left the radio & tuner mounted on the boat.It already has the MARS Mod & it was programmed for the HF Marine Frequencies & several HF Amateur Frequencies.I have it connected to my Antron 99 at just 30 ft & I made a contact with a station in Brazil yesterday on 10 meters & one in Western Canada Tonight on 20 meters.Not bad for an Antron 99 on 20 meters because I have been told many times that the Antron 99 is a Piece of crap & they don't work very well.It's now the Backup radio to my ICOM 7600 & ICOM 746.It also has the UT-104 DSP Module installed so I'm very Pleased & Blessed that I have another ICOM in my Collection.I am thinking that I will just connect it to my G5RV & use it only on 60 meters since 100 watts is the legal Limit for that band.I am using my ICOM SM-8 desk microphone with it & I am getting great audio reports.I think it's a keeper but I still don't understand why it does not have FM even an an Option?

SIX-SHOOTER
W4KVW
WRMX520

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.