• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Buying a new mobile amplifier.. Carl Built or Hopper Built?

Carl just posted his shop will be closing down for 2 weeks as one of his techs tested positive and is in hospital.

I just ordered a 4 pill and hoping it's on the beach to be sent before that occurs.

I agree though anything that touch's say 20w pep would run more comfy with a straight 4 pill and you would have wiggle room with a straight 4 pill over a 1x4.

Reactions: G GOLLY WAlly
Carl just posted his shop will be closing down for 2 weeks as one of his techs tested positive and is in hospital.

I just ordered a 4 pill and hoping it's on the beach to be sent before that occurs.

I agree though anything that touch's say 20w pep would run more comfy with a straight 4 pill and you would have wiggle room with a straight 4 pill over a 1x4.

Thankfully I just got my tracking number. Literally 11 days after I ordered. (y)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.