• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Campers - Post up your favorite camp recipe.

Bannock, Oatmeal, Dried fruits, Nuts, Seeds, Rice, Vienna Sausages, Beef jerky, Beanie Weenies, Dry soup mixes & what ever I can Kill or Catch. I don't call sleeping in an RV camping.

Bannock, Oatmeal, Dried fruits, Nuts, Seeds, Rice, Vienna Sausages, Beef jerky, Beanie Weenies, Dry soup mixes & what ever I can Kill or Catch. I don't call sleeping in an RV camping.
I would have to agree.
My favorite is a Alfredo with macaroni in 1 pot made from ingredients from my spice bag.
Cook the macaroni but don't drain the water, add milk powder and stir, then add garlic powder, salt, pepper along with Parmesan cheese until a thick sauce is present.

I like King Ranch Chicken, which there are several variations of on the web. Easy to fix in a dutch oven, and is delicious!

Brett

Pretty much anything cooked in cast iron. Thick chunks of fresh smoked or salt cured ham in a big iron pot of white or brown beans. Along with some fried tators and fried cornbread in the iron skillet. Yeeeah, that's eatin.

The kids really like those pie makers. Couple pieces of buttered bread inside two iron saucers, stuffed with pizza sauce, cheese, toppings and roasted over a fire. Good with canned pie filling too, apple is my favorite. Sprinkle with cinnamon and powder
sugar after roasted and dig in:)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?