• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Can I make an observation?

cyclops1970

Gay Nazi Liberation Party
Apr 5, 2005
Bristol, VA
Worldwidedx's FCC/ARRL forum is one the few places where people can go and discuss things in an open forum without getting beaten over the head with dogma.

And all those ARRL press releases really makes me not want to participate...there's plenty other places on the internet where I can find that information (if I want to...which I don't).

Worldwidedx's FCC/ARRL forum is one the few places where people can go and discuss things in an open forum without getting beaten over the head with dogma.

And all those ARRL press releases really makes me not want to participate...there's plenty other places on the internet where I can find that information (if I want to...which I don't).

Yeah! and I dont know what dogma is LOL

i won't expound on my opinion of the PRESENT arrl leadership.
i agree, there are many other places to read their info, if a person wants to.

Dogma (the plural is either dogmata or dogmas, Greek δόγμα, plural δόγματα) is the established belief or doctrine held by a religion, ideology or any kind of organization, thought to be authoritative and not to be disputed, doubted or diverged from.

Later

HAHAHA, Here I am on the computer,,,, went to bed last night wondering what it meant and Peddler does what I should have done, look it up on the net!

Thanks Texas

HAHAHA, Here I am on the computer,,,, went to bed last night wondering what it meant and Peddler does what I should have done, look it up on the net!

Thanks Texas
Hey you're paid to be funny, not smart, so get you're hand back up that dummies back side.

JeffDunham-AchmedTheDeadTerrorist.jpg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.