• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Can someone help me translate this morse code?

First one starts off 'check your computer...' and lost it. Didn't try the second one, both too fast for old ears.
- 'Doc

i dont think even for a SECOND anyone here is stupid enough to down load a file from someone thats never posted here before !

The first file says: check the comments section of the audio file to get information.

The second file sounds like crap and is to fast for me.

Both files sound like they are computer generated.

i dont think even for a SECOND anyone here is stupid enough to down load a file from someone thats never posted here before !

You must be new to web forums in general and not just this one to think that. :laugh: It never ceases to amaze me what people will do when sitting behind a keyboard or mouse. :censored:

And my POLITE response was posted in jest hence the :laugh: icon. Most people have a decent virus scanner and most would right click a link or file and choose to scan it before opening it. Those that do not get what they deserve. IMHO.

Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    AKA- UDX122
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.