• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Can you help me with this?

Nov 5, 2006
timbuck 2
I have aquired a Radiotelephone, and I am trying to learn as much as I can about it. I will describe it to the best of my ability.
It is a Radiomarine corporation of America Model ET-8012-C. The tag says it puts out 75 watts, and runs on 115 volts. Frequency 2000-3000 K.C. It also says that Radiomarine corp of America is a service of Radio corp of America.("RCA") New York, New York. The case is about three feet high, and about 1.5 feet wide, and deep, and it wieghs at least 400 lbs.. On the side it has a "phone" handset with a PPT button. The front has several switches, knobs, and dials. Also on top, and dead center there is an insulator with a wingnut out the top. If anyone would like to see pics I can email some. Thanks in advance for your help.

AA

Radiomarine was part of RCA back around the 30/40/50`s. They built a lot of stuff for ship to ship and ship to Shore.
Big Stuff used on ships back in the day, not sure were you can find info on a old beast like that.

Jeff

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.