• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

can't get in chat room

NEED HELP

OK I updated Java and had Java check update and install is verified but still only see blue screen with row of smiley icons and play button on the page nothing else no robot or place to see to type or box to read what is being typed??? also used to go thru verification with name when entered room that does'nt happen either.

firewall? I cannot access the chatroom on my company laptop at work but when I get home and hook to my home network I have no problem.

ok clear your internet browser cookies and check in tools, internet options,then settings, then view objects make sure there are none there that have an empty name and/or all numbers for a name in the objects folder. delete them if you find any. also clear your history. then reboot. if you have allready done all the above i have know idea what it could be.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.