• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

can't get in chat room

well in seeing this thread
i have been in the room a lot and not seen any others in there

i will log in there now..
am curious if anyone is there yet

hey????

Do we still have a room on PalTalk ??

well...

I figured there would be no one in room and there is not
Oh but i am there with 2 nicks

since i use mirc typiclly when using chat
i figured i would try to gain access via java

seems java is indeed working just fine
(i am using java via firefox as opposed to IE )

if anyone is interested there is an alternitive, ill link to a program called mirc and include the registration. instead of using the java irc chat window you can use a real irc client. it is nice because you dont need to have your browser open. there are ofther options like direct file transfers, and auto joins.

this will allow you to connect to any chat room in the worlds largest chat network, irc.

when you launch mirc go to the file tab and select server (alt+e), scroll down to dynastynet:random server and click. to go to the chat you can either go to channels list or you can type /join #cbhamchat and hit the enter key, that will bring you to the chat. you can also set it up to do it all automatically whenever mirc opens. (abd you have have it startup with windows like i do so im always on- if im not on its because i am running linux and dont bother chatting than.

mirc
( its a free server so there will be 1 add, you can skip past it and than you wait 45 seconds for the download to start).

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.