• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Castle Doctrine / Concealed or Open Carry

UnrealStunner

Jul 13, 2011
Lemoyne, Pa.
Governor Tom Corbett has signed Pennsylvania Castle Doctrine All I can say is that it is about time.

Most people that know me know I Love a few things in this World and they would be Family, The United States Constitution, Ham Radio & Fishing.

I Don't know how many people in here that concealed or carry open carry but I do both Here in the Harrisburg, Pa. Area.

Pictured Below My Fail Safe SpringField XD 5" in .40 My Backup 9mm My SureFire Flashlight.

What say you do you CC or Open Carry and if you do what do you carry.

Attachments

• Stunner.JPG
    Stunner.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 295
  • UnrealStunner.JPG
    UnrealStunner.JPG
    19.9 KB · Views: 3,627
Last edited:

I have CCW permits from Utah, Florida, and Nevada. With these I can carry in approximately 40 states. Unfortunately, I cannot get one in my home state because CA laws are really screwed up. Due to some pending litigation, that may soon change.

Yes I have a licence to carry. I will not carry open because people get so stupid about guns and I do not need the crap. My PA licence lets me carry in VA,WV,NC and FL and maybe a few others.

Had my CFP for about a year now. Been carrying this guy since.
Ruger SR9c 9mm

2011-07-18_10-30-15_345.jpg

Custom made IWB holster buy a local company out here in Utah.

2011-07-18_10-31-08_452.jpg

I have CCW permits from Utah, Florida, and Nevada. With these I can carry in approximately 40 states. Unfortunately, I cannot get one in my home state because CA laws are really screwed up. Due to some pending litigation, that may soon change.

I think it will change for the worse - open carry ban in process, expanding gun free school zones to 1500', certain ammo reclasifications and bans, etc...we might even have to accept bright colored BB guns, and then a subsequent ban on bright colored firearms.

In the name of officer safety!

Do we yet know what the specific Executive Orders are from BO as a result of the fast and furious gun walker fiasco?

I don't even carry a knive because the laws are just so messed up in CA.

hmmmm

now there doing a bill. were you can carry in a bar. beer and guns i foresee a problem
like the wild west.alcohol and guns don't mix.do you all think this is a bad idea. or is it just me.

In order to get my guns into Colombia legally, I had to take them to the Colombian Consulate in Atlanta. They were checked for proper registration, inventoried, packaged, and sent under diplomatic seal to the Departmento Administrativo de Seguridad (DAS) in Medellin. When we arrived in Colombia, I went to the DAS, where the package was opened, and I received papers permitting me to legally possess the guns in Colombia. Getting permits for my wife and I to carry was done by the local police commandante, and only cost me a bottle of Aguardiente.

Do I carry here ? Always bring along a 9mm and a 12 gauge when we're driving a long distance (like from Medellin to Bogota). In town locally, I never do, but my wife usually has a small 25 cal. auto in her purse. We've NEVER had any problems, but when you get complacent that's when you get hurt.

now there doing a bill. were you can carry in a bar. beer and guns i foresee a problem
like the wild west.alcohol and guns don't mix.do you all think this is a bad idea. or is it just me.

Yeah I do think this is a bad idea.

You got to remember a few things some of us go though loops and bounds to have this right.

I was finger printed :sad:, Taken a safety examination :closedeyes:, Tested on Gun Laws :eek:, Given a Range Test :D, Never broken a Law :w00t:, Had prove my identity with 2 proofs of ID & had to get a Passport for the 3rd ID.:eek:

All that said.

Do I think I can re-frame from shooting another person in a Bar Yes. Do I carry in a Bar NO :pop:

C2, join over at calguns.net and stay up to date on current legislation and lawsuits that are working all over the country that affect CA. Open carry will probably pass, as will the ammo bill...however that ammo bill will likely fail in court real quick (just like last year's did). Regardless, now that Heller and McDonald have been handed down by the SCOTUS, it's only a matter of time before quite a few of CA's silly gun laws are tossed out in court. At least that's what I'm praying for...

I think it will change for the worse - open carry ban in process, expanding gun free school zones to 1500', certain ammo reclasifications and bans, etc...we might even have to accept bright colored BB guns, and then a subsequent ban on bright colored firearms.

In the name of officer safety!

Do we yet know what the specific Executive Orders are from BO as a result of the fast and furious gun walker fiasco?

I don't even carry a knive because the laws are just so messed up in CA.

C2, join over at calguns.net and stay up to date on current legislation and lawsuits that are working all over the country that affect CA. Open carry will probably pass, as will the ammo bill...however that ammo bill will likely fail in court real quick (just like last year's did). Regardless, now that Heller and McDonald have been handed down by the SCOTUS, it's only a matter of time before quite a few of CA's silly gun laws are tossed out in court. At least that's what I'm praying for...

Already there...but I'm not sure if I liked being a mushroom better.

You keep clinging to your guns and religion though...

I don't think open carry is going to be an option for me anyway (BTW, unloaded open carry is already legal). I'd rather it go shall issue, then constitutional carry.

Already there...but I'm not sure if I liked being a mushroom better.

You keep clinging to your guns and religion though...

I don't think open carry is going to be an option for me anyway (BTW, unloaded open carry is already legal). I'd rather it go shall issue, then constitutional carry.

Oh, I agree with you...I'd rather be shall issue or constitutional carry.

Yeah, I know UOC is legal...I meant that the current bill to ban it is going to pass this time around. :(

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?