• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CB Antenna and Sirius Order

skirk55

Nov 6, 2006
Bucks County Pa. 18940
I don't know where to post this question so I tired here. I went to purchase a Hustler HQ-27 Antenna at a local CB store near me and when I asked if they had this antenna he laughed at my and told me they stopped making them years ago and they invented fiberglass! He then told me not to spend much money on an antenna for a Cobra 25 LTD they are junk Wal-Mart sells them. I then left and went to Duking Donuts for a coffee and thought about scrapping the whole idea about a CB Radio but after 4 donuts I thought ask WWR Form where I can order an antenna plus while I'm at it I also want to order a Sirius Radio for my wife at the same time. I gave up on local stores!

petey_racer said:
The shop you went to is a joke then. Worse than wal-mart.

The 25 is a great radio. Get you a Wilson 1000 and have at it.

I am using a 25 for my base station and it sounds very good, I think he was just trying to sell you a high dollar radio.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.