1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice

CB Belt Buckle

Discussion in 'CB and Export Equipment and Accessories' started by fogdog, Aug 11, 2018.

1. fogdog

fogdog Active Member

I just got this buckle, that was my Dads. He liked his 29's. He passed in 2013 and he had a box of buckles that my Mom gave my son. Last night my son gave me this buckle. I think its Retro Cool, in a redneck Trucker kind of way. Its going on my belt today. 0811180813_Burst01.jpg

2. scout943

scout943 Active Member

Nice buckle !

357magnum and fogdog like this.
  3. Riverman71

Riverman71 Sr. Member

Didn't know anyone made such things. Have never seen a CB belt buckle before.
    Yours is very cool. What a wonderful keepsake to remember your dad by. :)

357magnum and fogdog like this.
  4. fogdog

fogdog Active Member

They were big in the 70's CB hay day , but I've never seen this one before. Maybe it was a Cobra promotion deal when you bought the radio. He had several 29's over the years so who knows. I'm diggin it though.

357magnum and Riverman71 like this.
  5. 543_Dallas

543_Dallas Sr. Member

I might still have an Astatic Microphone belt buckle similar to that. It either came with a d104 hand mic or an Astatic 3k antenna that I bought from copper. That was around 2006.

357magnum and Riverman71 like this.
  6. 357magnum

357magnum Well-Known Member

Sweet buckle ! Iv'e been into Cb a while and never saw this one ! Since it was your Dad's wear in pride ! (y)I think it was a promo deal also . 73 and God Bless , Leo

fogdog and Riverman71 like this.
  7. Handy Andy

Handy Andy Do Your Research First, Then Decide...

Kewl man!

It's all there Volume Squelch Dynamike RF Gain Delta Tune SWR Cal...ANT RX/TX all the stuff...

Your Dad was awesome.

You do have a classic, and don't take this wrong, you son thinks you're a classic too.

fogdog and Riverman71 like this.
  8. jessejamesdallas

jessejamesdallas Sr. Member

you can find them on ebay
    [​IMG]