• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CB CB CBDX

it's not the clubs fault,.... he is just a LID. there are many great 10-10 operators on the band.

the boyz on the 'ZED are smakin him around pretty hard:D

I don't understand why he changed freq from .425 unless he was trollin

This guy is an absolute NUTCASE and LID! All I ever heard on 28.425 is his annoying voice calling CQ 10 10 over and over again. I had contacted him on the air and asked why day after day he does this and he said the frequency was in use and to go elsewhere. Also he stated that the frequency was for club members only. Since when does a CQ call mean that a frequency is in use after they are done calling during periods of silence? More ridiculous that the frequency is reserved? I was temped to start calling CQ myself on CW with everything I got but then that makes me no better than him. Gotta be honest..it was tempting though!

Reactions: 1 person
If a person is calling cq dx they dont want to talk to another stateside contact.And he is calling cq 10-10...i dont see anything wrong.I dont bother anyone on any band,except when i hear a Cber on am with roger beeps and echos and speaking Spanish.Its a test for my antennas,and also for my signals with the scope.I hear dx stations calling,all the time.And hear them call by numbers,and some people dont understand that by the numbers means by the numbers,if you are in five land dont answer with a 9 call,unless you are in five land,and if im calling myself cq 10-10 i will talk to you,but im looking for certian states and also 10-10 numbers also.73 de n0zna

Makes sense.... I guess my issue is just that the guy is rude and a loose cannon.

it's a topic that's been hashed & rehashed like code/no code contest/no contest a zillion times. we lower ourselves to his level when we continue lengthy threads in his honor.
on the other hand, i contact him every time i hear him just to say 'sorry, no 10-10 number here' :) but i do TRY to avoid threads about him ;)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated