• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CB FM Mode

Mighty63Mite

Sep 21, 2022
Funk Service can set you up, they are located in Austia, i have used a few of there FM kits and they work good but you will need to get to install it, mine used the CB/PA switch and another thing is you may get a DDS which sounds nice or find a Teck that could is stack 2 of the knobs so that you would have a open know and have the Teck put the switches in a band selector selector then he would need to
realine it all up again, could be costly though

Enterprise312ok

Jun 12, 2022
Funk Service can set you up, they are located in Austia, i have used a few of there FM kits and they work good but you will need to get to install it, mine used the CB/PA switch and another thing is you may get a DDS which sounds nice or find a Teck that could is stack 2 of the knobs so that you would have a open know and have the Teck put the switches in a band selector selector then he would need to
realine it all up again, could be costly though
I would love to see a writeup on these fm boards, I am thinking of putting one in my 138xlr. I emailed funkservice the other day about a 7.8mhz module.

• Wow
Reactions: Rwb

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    GR&T Super MC-11/A Crystal Synthesized and is in SAMS #22 I have no further information on this radio.
  • @ Robert Dinsmore:
    I have schematics and Manuals I need someone to work on it
  • @ Robert Dinsmore:
    I have a MC-7 as well W D-104!
  • @ Robert Dinsmore:
    does anybody have any Ideas for working on a General MC-11A