• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CB Lights

A long time ago in a land far away.....

Jeff

( photos copyright, storm-bringers realm, used with permission)

Attachments

• midnightdragons656xforce1.jpg.w560h420.jpg
    midnightdragons656xforce1.jpg.w560h420.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 39
  • bringersxforce.jpg.w560h747.jpg
    bringersxforce.jpg.w560h747.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 5
If I read his post correctly, I think he wants to hang LED's on his antennas and tie them into his break/tail light wiring. Essentially an extension of his break and tail lights. To which, I would say no dude. I wouldn't be hanging anything electrical on my antennas, unless those antennas were there strictly for decoration. Even then, I would find a better way to decorate my truck, but that's just me. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 person
The light will kick on because it is so close to the 'RF field' ....

back in the day,...... when I worked in the "glass room" for Datagraphics(actually General Dynamics),... we made high end Mil Spec tubes...

real high end stuff, one of a kind, hand made tubes, we used DIFFUSION pumps to evacuate them down to 10 to the -15 TORR. some of them are still in space and still operating even now, many years later

when we operated the Getter machine (aka: Ghetto blaster) to activate the material, every one had to be outside the red lines that marked the safety boundary, every fluorescent tube in the glass room lit up , even the ones that where not in use.

Reactions: 2 people

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.