• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CB Modification Website

Is that site still operating?

I get this message "We can’t connect to the server at n4rev.dyndns.org"

I just deleted those Butt-Fuzz WO0WOO's RADIO bookmarks. Maybe they will be working again in the future. My bookmarks are getting to be too much of a cluster intercourse anyway.

I have a website that I have maintained for several years that has quite a bit of information regarding CB radios. It is loosely based on three books by Lou Franklin:
Please feel free to use the site as a quick-reference to peak-tweak and other information for CB radios. It ain't pretty, but it is fast and free. The format hasn't changed much since 2003, due to a lack of time and interest. Please leave feedback in this thread for incorrect information, or whatever you think.

Here are the official, 2021 "homes" for 'my' mod websites. I apologize that they move annually, but my ISP really really doesn't enjoy self-hosting in the home.

CB Radio Modifications
Ham Radio Modifications, software and info
On-line Scanner Modification database
Reference Materials, Schematics and MORE
CB Tricks Technical Docs Mirror (no forums)
Lite-Brite

Thank you for your patience.
Rob
'fuzz
woo-woo, buckeroo!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated