• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

cb prob,s

stewleeb

Apr 3, 2014
ok lets try this agine . i have a HR2510 ' . No receve unless i put a radio next to it , both with antenna and it ( hears it ) but no one else. Any idea anyone? I am a new b to this site so if i could get info on how to get in the forum and respond it would be very helpfull , you can even text me @ 812-406-5440 , to let me know thanks to al,,,, stew,,

Sure hope that you aren't thinking that there is only one cause and therefore just one fix. It could be a few parts or causes that can be blamed. Could be as simple as a diode or transistor, bad solder joint(s), or even a electrolytic capacitor going short.

You may want to send that radio to a good technician and let him look at it IMO. The DOC of New York is a good tech with that particular radio and there are others like DTB radio, Doug's custom cb's, bells cb shop. JMO. Those radios are great radios if worked on properly.

Reactions: 1 person
Or it could be as simple as a bad coax connection that you are using, have you checked all your coax connections??

thats the first thing i cheaked and they are good , nomad radip is where i will probaly take it to . i have spoke with chris about it and he thinks it may be a easy fix. i know the box is getting old so i may sell it and upgrade latter . thank,s to all , stew,,,,,

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    AKA- UDX122
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.