• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CB Radio Club

Yep, I caught the old post disease. This probably won't be the last time I've been a day late and a dollar short. After a given date, that grayed time stamp needs to turn into flashing red. LOL

Reactions: Rwb and Tokin
Yep, I caught the old post disease. This probably won't be the last time I've been a day late and a dollar short. After a given date, that grayed time stamp needs to turn into flashing red. LOL
noo we need rebooting or a reset button that works

Last edited:
Reactions: Tallman
I don't want to defame any site. But the circus you speak of is quite stuffy. Very ridged, mod trigger finger happy, and not for any malicious violations really. Just, it's kind of like being in a library where the librarian takes his or her job quite serious. Half of the posts in this topic would have been deleted already and or the topic closed, for not pertaing to the subject matter of the topic title. That kinna stuff. The information there is vast, and the people willing. But it can be a very unfriendly territory at times. Which is why I have sought out another forum, and found myself here.
I got banned for life over there because I would copy and paste information that people were looking for. At no time did I take credit for the information.

Anyone else having issues registering at be mauldroppers
MD stopped taking new menbers at one point but they should be now. It's pretty dead except for the trolls. All the active members went ham and hang out on 75m now. None have been on 11m for a couple years now. I check in there pretty much daily just to slap RF. Burns around lol.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.