• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

cb radio mod cd

Carl

Technologicaly Challenged
May 7, 2005
i figure rather than you guys buying it from ebay i will post it here for a day or two. its in .iso format so all you need to do burn it to a cd. (burn image). it doesnt cover to much on the newer radios, if i could use html at all i would update it.

mods cd

its very big even zipped so it will take a while to download. with a high speed connection it might take up to an hour.

I downloaded it, unzipped it and burned it to a disk and cant seem to get it to work. Anyone know a way?

did you burn the image? if so all you should have to do is click on your cd drive to run it. if that dont work it will open up and you can click on the startup icon.

try burning the image with this

burncdcc software

lords said:
if you want i can host this off my server!
let me know ..if i can i will have them up today when i get back from work..this way we can just leave the link up.:roll:
around 3:30pm central time :LOL:

good idea. i dont have any personal webspace setup to do this with. if you want to host it go ahead.

Lords , I downloaded xSECRET_CB_RADIO29 and when i tried to unzip it said does not appear to be a valid archive.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.