• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CB Radio Through Car Stereo Speakers

DJboutit

Nov 30, 2006
I uses the tape adapter with plug on other end & a ext cable that turns mono into stereo so I could run the audio through the car stereo speaker it sounds great. I did this because I could not hear the speaker from the radio I have all the windows open the air condition system does not work. I do not have any problems with the cb radio keying with over the car speakers maybe someone elese might want to try this.

I have tried it, it seems to work pretty well - especially if everyone else in the vehicle wants to hear the radio traffic.
Make sure that your talkback is turned off...

I use one of those FM transmitters they sell for playing an iPod, MP3 player, etc. through your car stereo. It works well.

I would like to do this but my radio died in my off road rig, so is there anyway i could do this without having a regular radio?

Ive also done this awhile ago I tried it first with a Police Scanner works great as long as you have yje volume on the cb / scanner adjusted right and not to high or you get major distortion.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated