• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CB Reapair Shops

ctvanover

N/A
May 22, 2005
Archdale, NC 27263
Hey All!

Any good CB repairs shops in TN? I'm getting ready to start driving for an OTR company in TN and I live in NC so I thought I would ask if anyone knows of any good repair shop around TN or surrounding states that I could look for. Some place I can walk in and hopefully wait on the service before hitting the road. I want good dependable shops. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated!

Thank You!

Rabbiporkchop will be along shortly to tell you about fine tune CB shop. Put your chest waders on because it gets deep.

What kind of radio do you have or are looking to buy? You can order what you need online and most places will do the tune up for you. Most cb shops you'll find on the road are hack shops, con artists or drug addicts.

Hey All!

Any good CB repairs shops in TN? I'm getting ready to start driving for an OTR company in TN and I live in NC so I thought I would ask if anyone knows of any good repair shop around TN or surrounding states that I could look for. Some place I can walk in and hopefully wait on the service before hitting the road. I want good dependable shops. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated!

Thank You!
I have a Magnum S-9 that only needs the receive turned down a little, when it gets noisy out there you can't turn the rf gain back enough or squelch it out. I have 2 Galaxy DX-33 hml's, 1 Galaxy DX-44V, and 1 General Lee that needs to be checked out and repaired.

With your S9 if you have the NB turned on you should be able to just back the RF gain down, that's what it's for. If that does not help then the radio was either mis-tuned or the RF gain is broken. You have 4 radio's that need looked at, your going to be standing there for quite some time.

You might consider dropping them off or sending say 2 of them to Doug at Custom CB. He is located in southern Indiana. The Magnum repair center in Ontario, CA has always done me well with a Magnum radio. Might worth it to ship it out, an S9 is a great radio. Good luck.

Hey All!

Thank You!
I40 exit 412 there was a decent shop called Mountain View Electronics . Cigar Man was his handle.

Rays Cb shop , west memphis AK. memphis TN .
Mlk blvd exit . He is in strip mall in front of petro.
He is the best , been using him for 30 yrs.

Only one i know that matches the amp to the radio.
Most want to match radio to the amp.

Best amp man in the country.

Rays Cb shop ( 870 ) 394- 4046

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.