• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CB shops in or around San Antonio Texas

I use to talk a lot AM but got tired of it real fast, what was funny back in the day i knew a lot of people that had some high dollar side band base radios that only talked on AM, i thought that was stupid, if they just wanted to talk AM they could have just bought a Mobile AM radio and used that, they had Cobra 2000, i cant remember the types of high dollar side band radios, what a waste of money but any ways that was then, don't matter now, big radios and big antennas and linear amps om high towers, all i had was a old Lafeyette 23 channel base radio and a old radio shack 5/8 wave antenna, it worked pretty good for a old radio and antenna, one of my better radios was a Sear Road talker with a D 104 base mic, nothing special but it talk good, everything can work but the antenna u=is everything, have a good antenna and your talking,

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.