• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CB TRICKS HACKED !!

I can't help but wonder if this was the work of a Ham Operator just doing a little vigilante work. You know, doing the work the FCC doesn't have time to do when it comes to keeping cb radio operators within the spectrum of the law.

Could this be the change that Obama has been talking about?

I seriously doubt though that cbtricks was hacked at all. Looks more like some malware took over.

If it was hacked it was hacked by a nice hacker. A gentleman hacker if you will. See, a bad hacker or a not so gentleman like hacker would have had people viewing the infamous Goatse and things like that.

To make it plain and simple, if cbtricks was hacked chances are I would have intimate knowledge of it or the people that did it. I have knowledge of neither. That's not to say it couldn't still have happend.

It's easier to say someone hacked me than to admit that you just messed up and clicked on something you shouldn't have. Like maybe trying to win a free ipod or wanting to see Lady 318 play strip poker.

None the less, I hope the guys at cbtricks all the luck in the world at restoring their site to it's original content. That site is full of knowledge that anyone who owns a cb should have especially if they are wanting to have that cb operate outside it's intended parameters.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.