• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

cbassholes.com

there is no good tech info over there .if you want honest answers and good tech info and such just stay here.the hazing you`ll get being new over there might just drive you away.i dont even know if they are taking new members?

there is no good tech info over there .if you want honest answers and good tech info and such just stay here.the hazing you`ll get being new over there might just drive you away.i dont even know if they are taking new members?

You have no clue what you're talking about... Go to the CBradio for fags sections.... All sort of tech shit in there.

You have no clue what you're talking about... Go to the CBradio for fags sections.... All sort of tech shit in there.
lots of tech questions but educated answers are far n few between .with everyone gaying up the threads any good info gets lost in the BS.tell me thats not true...haha.i see cba members are joining here now.

bad info can be had most anywhere . the real problem is when the forum moderators and sponsors either dont know the truth or are blinded by the all mighty dollar and ego stroking .

lots of tech questions but educated answers are far n few between .with everyone gaying up the threads any good info gets lost in the BS.tell me thats not true...

Sure there is gayness and hazing, But that's part of the fun. I know you've been around a long time and know your stuff, you could contribute more to the technical stuff.

If you like alot of trash talking BS nonsense and very little valuable radio talk then have at it. Thats what the game is all about over there. Mildly entertaining but got old real quick.

If you like alot of trash talking BS nonsense and very little valuable radio talk then have at it. Thats what the game is all about over there. Mildly entertaining but got old real quick.

Have to agree a lot of trash talking BS morans that have no respect for others trying to get some info, I here most of them on 19 in the tri-state area, what a shame a bunch of grown ups acting like kids.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.