• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CBRT gets naileed with the truth.... Again...

I have bought a bunch of stuff from Sparkys and have not had any problems. If there was an error on the order, he took care of it. As far as relying on e-mail to contact him, he is easier to reach on the phone which is how I prefer it anyway. He's busy working on radios and getting orders shipped out, if he were to sit and respond to every e-mail and message on his forum, he would never get any real work done. Let me ask you this undertaker, did you call them about the problem you had?

I have bought a bunch of stuff from Sparkys and have not had any problems. If there was an error on the order, he took care of it. As far as relying on e-mail to contact him, he is easier to reach on the phone which is how I prefer it anyway. He's busy working on radios and getting orders shipped out, if he were to sit and respond to every e-mail and message on his forum, he would never get any real work done. Let me ask you this undertaker, did you call them about the problem you had?

If you're not going to reply to emails then why have an email address where customers can contact you?

If you're going to have a web presence expect to be web active as that is how a lot of people operate now days...

Take an hour out of your day, say first thing in the morning, and answer the emails.

It makes for good customer service.

To answer your question Bronco, Yes I did but I used EMAIL!!!! Which never got answered I might add. Just like Formula Mojo says If you got emial you should use it..So now I am stuck with a Ranger 3900HP I payed good money for that is not Tuned Not Aligned and way off freq. And to top that i dont have a job now to send it back. Just dont have the money. I feel I got screwed by this company... I am just not one of the IM IN LOVE WITH SPARKYS CB SHACK FAN CLUB. I have never seen so much ass kissing in my life.. So there you have it my friend...

Last edited:
Reactions: twa77
I payed good money for that is not Tuned Not Aligned and way off freq. And to top that i dont have a job now to send it back. Just dont have the money.

I am hearing this ALOT from many comrade's on the radio.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.