• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CBRT gets naileed with the truth.... Again...

Next time you see juicy bits like that, save the web page to your computer File -> Save As.

There is better web mirroring software out there, but this is the simple way to save the text in the page by saving it in your browser.
Then you can post it to the web, or send it to somebody who can.

I like some of the people that are there but I HATE the way that place is run, linx is a prick , reminds me of Josef Goebbels from hitlers staff.

I seen it and you know what sucks over there they don't even care if you have a legit complaint against swp'ed radios. I can see them deleting a thread for flaming a sponsor but just giving his opinion that is so flipping stupid. I would never buy a radio that is swp'ed just seems like it won't last doing far more than a radio should. Maybe I'm old school but you want a radio to do it's job effeciantly.not push it lo the limit cause it won't last. Any way I have been cutting down on my activity over there cause I'm here now getting a real education there are a few guys over there that I do trust so I'm probably talk to them by pm

I sent sparky an email awhile back about the crap they do over there with peoples pm's an told him how some their antics make his place look bad.

Well, I never did get an answer back from sparky to my email, an since I have been a customer of his I figured he just don't give a shit anymore.

Needless to say, I bought my new 2995dx a coupla weeks later from someone else. He would have got the sale if he just would have returned my answer.....

Ron
ol'fart

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.