• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CBRT user Lost in Space!

Status
Not open for further replies.

My vote goes for stupid.
My second post to such a person would be to bypass the power supply by putting a 110VAC plug on the rig and using the wall outlet. Problem solved...

My vote goes for stupid.
My second post to such a person would be to bypass the power supply by putting a 110VAC plug on the rig and using the wall outlet. Problem solved...

I don't think he'll go anywhere near a wall outlet...........looks like he tested a few with steak knives when he was younger.

Okay people.....only gonna say this once.....listen up now......wait for it......wait for it.........

THAT'S WHY THIS IDIOT IS ON CBRT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
flat.gif
www_MyEmoticons_com__smokelots.gif
4fvfcja.gif

interview.gif

Guys,

This type of thread needs to stop. We all started out as beginners at some point. This forum is about helping people, not passing judgement on others. Yes, sometimes we all come across things that seem stupid to the more experienced among us, but this type of thread does not encourage people to ask questions, learn, and join this site to further their education. I think it's great that this person decided to ask the questions he did. It takes a lot of courage to expose your lack of experience in public so that you can learn. It also can save you a lot of money from mistakes.

We need to be more helpful and less critical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.