• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CB's are coming in handy today

C W here in central MO we had the Ice and sleet, at the house where my son lives we had several limbs and trees down now we have more fire wood to cut up thanks to Mother nature

Well, the WX folks pretty well hit it right! :(
DRAT! Really nasty day here in Western NC/Piedmont. Slowly improving, but turning colder again tonight so it will be best to stay OFF the roads this evening. I am! Better tomorrow and Sat. More snow/sleet/ice--or something Sunday! Oh well........
I'm watching old movies on TCM. :D

CWM

Hey guys i havent posted on here for a long time. But we have had a lot of snow fall here the past couple of weeks. And I know a guy that does tow calls and the cb has really helped him out. Truckers have helped him out a lot with some of the calls. And the info they give is really helpful. And plus most of them knew actually what was going on rather than the cop that called it in. But right now infront of my house we have about 14 inces maby more! But some of its from the last storm.

Winter got here in PA now, 30s all week and by end of week highs of only 23 expected. I want some of the snow everyone else is getting. send it my way I love snow.

we just been getting a 1/2 inch each night this week to make the roads a salty mess.

I just fixed my snow blower so let snow come so I can play.

Roger

airplane1 said:
Winter got here in PA now, 30s all week and by end of week highs of only 23 expected. I want some of the snow everyone else is getting. send it my way I love snow.

we just been getting a 1/2 inch each night this week to make the roads a salty mess.

I just fixed my snow blower so let snow come so I can play.

Roger

QUIT BEING A SNOW HOG!

WE WANT SNOW HERE IN ILLINOIS TOO. :p

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.