• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

CDX members in Louisiana and mississippi

Randy CDX492

Apr 6, 2005
Webb City Missouri
As we all have heard, this hurricane has done alot of damage.

And we have a few members down in them states.Not for sure what areas so I thought i would post this and see if anyone has heard from them or if they can listen for them..

Some might not even be around the new forum or might not be around the radio. But we are a group of individuals that look out and help eachother...

We have 8 members in Mississippi:

MOEBETR CDX-001
LDO CDX-025
Sugarbear CDX-233
JesseJamesMS CDX-322
Judge CDX-369
211 in the mag CDX-401
Night Bandit CDX-426
DJ956 CDX-956

And we have 3 member is louisiana:

BSPN2 CDX-33
Moose CDX-223
SilverEagleii CDX-98

If you are one of these people post and let us know you are ok.If you know one post it to..

Thank you and our prayers and thought are out to all in these states....

Alive and well in N. E. Mississippi Randy,
And thanks for asking. I was on Dauphin Island visiting friends a few days before the big wind, not much left now. Here at the homestead we got by with a few downed trees. The lower portion of the State just got back on the grid around mid week but I'm sure the remote areas are still very much in the dark.

Dana 956

Four years late bUt CDX-223 reporting in.:oops:

I have been out the board since well before the storm. I did lose most all my equipment anyway. Good to see this board is still here. :D

Four years late bUt CDX-223 reporting in.:oops:

I have been out the board since well before the storm. I did lose most all my equipment anyway. Good to see this board is still here. :D

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Hamvention this Weekend!!!!~ See link above
  • @ nomadradio:
    Hello from Dayton. Well, okay. Kettering.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    Wow I did not know this was here until just now
  • @ c316buckeye:
    no conditions in ohio